Wholesale spices for all
Wholesale spices for all
Whether you're a 20 seat cafe or a multi-regional chain, you've found your source for flavor.
This is how we started. Direct to restaurants. We are for chefs, by chefs. The bottom line is, you have to be able to serve better food than a guest can whip up at home or you're going to starve. For most restaurants, that comes down to sourcing the best ingredients on the planet. That's where we come in. Restaurants and restaurant groups across the USA have been using The Spice Guy as their purveyor of the world's best bulk spices, herbs and blends for years.
We ship any quantity from 1 lb. to pallets from our headquarters located in Denver, Colorado.
Whether you are looking for raw spices and ingredients or custom blends of your "secret spice" we can help.
With a repertoire of over 350 stocked items and access to over 2 million ingredients, you're in good hands.
The Spice Guy has over 150 custom house blends that are ready to roll into your recipes. With as many products as we have developed, we know we can pin point the flavor profiles you're looking for.
Our expertise includes:
- Steak, chicken, fish, and vegetable rubs and blends, we've done hundreds of marinades, pumps, injections, cures, and natural curing processes.
- Mixes for sauces, dressings, BBQ, pizza seasonings and dough mixes.
- Batters, Dredge's and stuffings
- Bulk raw spices, herbs and ingredients.
With the highest level of CONFIDENTIALITY, we can blend any amount from 5 pounds up to a truckload of your proprietary formulas. We will sign NDA's with you to ensure that your secret stays yours. We offer tons of solutions for helping you create your custom blend. Our team is capable of matching your current blends from any other spice company out there as well as running with an idea you have and creating some dope concepts.
How It Works- 3 Options
- We meet/ phone chat and then we taste, from there we make a plan and then we begin the formulation process. Next, we bring/send samples to you until they are dialed in perfectly to your specifications. (usually about 2-4 adjustments)
- We sit down in your restaurant and together we formulate your own blend out of your current inventory.
- Our favorite option - You come join us in our manufacturing facility, we hang out, eat some food and you get to work with the experts in a warehouse full of inventory to get your blend perfectly curated in about an hour or so.
Custom FormulationIf you can't find what you're looking for then you've come to the right place. Our experiMENTAL team will make custom flavors (from scratch or recipe) and solutions to meet your needs. Being former kitchen crew, our team gets it. You want insane flavors at insanely awesome prices. We match spice blends everyday, we've done some cool notable one's that our lawyer won't let us write about here so just call and ask. And yes, of course we can reverse engineer that blend that the "other guys" won't release the recipe for.
It's not a department with us, it's what we do. When we first started this business we did so in a grass roots fashion, basing all of our business off of building relationships. We didn't have a marketing budget, we didn't have money to dole out samples to every kitchen, to be honest, we barely had enough money to buy a printer to print out price sheets. We didn't have money for attorneys and contracts, deals were made with handshakes. As The Spice Guy continues to grow, we vow to keep our CUSTOMER FIRST attitude.
We are Denver, Colorado's best supply for spices, herbs and ingredients. With local delivery twice a week and inventory management, we make this the easiest transaction you never have to think about.
Please contact Zach@TheSpiceGuyCO.com with any questions.