Colorado Campfire BLT Burger W/ Russian Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 12 ounces thickly sliced bacon
3 Tablespoons Colorado Campfire
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6 slices of tomato
- 6 slices of red onion
Whisk the mayonnaise with the ketchup, red wine vinegar, onion, parsley, tarragon and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
In a large skillet, cook the bacon over high heat, turning once, until crisp, about 6 minutes. Drain and cut the bacon into large pieces.
Form the meat into six 4-inch patties, about 1 1/4 inches thick. Cover with Colorado Campfire. Immediately transfer the burgers to the grill and brush with some of the melted butter. Grill over high heat for 9-10 minutes depending how you would like your burgers cooked, turning once or twice and brushing occasionally with butter. Top the burgers with the cheese during the last minute of grilling and let melt.
Spread the Russian dressing on the buns. Top with your lettuce leaves, tomato slices, red onion and bacon. Close the burgers, cut in half and serve right away.