This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up.
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Nothing warms you up quite like this chicken tortilla soup. And this recipe absolutely packs a punch!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1 can black beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 cup corn
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes14.5 oz
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
2 Tbsp of Taco Seasoning
- Tortilla Strips (optional for topping)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese(optional for topping)
- Fresh cilantro (optional for topping)
- 1 Avocado(optional for topping)
Place the chicken, tomatoes, beans, onions, corn, broth, and seasonings in the crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Shred the chicken and serve topped with the tortilla strips, shredded cheese, avocado and cilantro. Enjoy!