FOR THAT BASIC B! IN YOUR LIFE!
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup milk
3 ounces espresso (1-2 shots)
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
- Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream.