This is a subtle yet richly flavored curry that complements shrimp perfectly.
Shrimp & Rice Reaper Curry
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
This curry will warm you up in an instant. With so many flavors you will be ming back for more!Author:
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced small
1.5 lbs peeled shrimp with tails cut off
- 1 13-ounce can of coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves
1 Tbsp of Reaper Curry
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
Add the shrimp and cook for a couple mins, or until shrimp is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
Add ReaperCurry Spice, and cook for 1 minute, or until you can smell it; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, and carrots and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly.
- Add the spinach and cook until spinach is wilted and is tender.
serve immediately over a bed of rice. Curry is best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 1 week.