An easy, delicious, and healthy dinner that you can get into the oven quick! The juicy roasted chicken and colorful tender vegetables all cook at the same time on one sheet pan.
One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
- 1½–2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (May substitute 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 12 oz whole carrots (~6–8 medium), cut into carrot sticks
- 12 oz green beans (~2 large handfuls), washed and trimmed
- 12 oz baby red potatoes, halved or quartered (may sub cubed sweet potatoes)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
2 1/2 Tablespoons of Colorado Chicken & Veg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil* (Use 1 tablespoon oil if using boneless/skinless chicken thighs)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a large rimmed, baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chopped vegetables and herbs with oil directly on the baking sheet.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
Season chicken and veggies with Colorado Chicken & Veg and salt and pepper (if needed)
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the baby potatoes are tender, about 30-35 minutes. Toss and turn the vegetables once or twice during cooking.